Posts Tagged ‘Mick’
1. Freshlyground are singing the World Cup anthem (with that other girl).
2. We saw Abdullah Ibrahim when we were having drinks at my Cape Town local in Obs. Some clever person (not me) got his autograph as a pension plan.
3. My first article has been published by The Daily Maverick. And BizCommunity too!
4. Mick has been featured in a McCain* advertisement. So I guess you’ll be able to watch it soon, if you’re in Canada, that is.
5. I’ve taken the day/night off work, and will be attending Not the London Book Fair presently.
* That’s McCain the food group, not McCain the politician, in case you were wondering…
Pim: Does anyone want to go to the Apple store later?
Chorus: Me! Me! Me!
Pim: Perhaps we should have lunch there.
Mick: Maybe they serve apples?
Mim: You’ve been around this family too long.
Pim: Apple crumble…
Kim: Apple strudle…
T: Do you think they serve oranges at the PC store?