Archive for April 2010
1. Freshlyground are singing the World Cup anthem (with that other girl).
2. We saw Abdullah Ibrahim when we were having drinks at my Cape Town local in Obs. Some clever person (not me) got his autograph as a pension plan.
3. My first article has been published by The Daily Maverick. And BizCommunity too!
4. Mick has been featured in a McCain* advertisement. So I guess you’ll be able to watch it soon, if you’re in Canada, that is.
5. I’ve taken the day/night off work, and will be attending Not the London Book Fair presently.
* That’s McCain the food group, not McCain the politician, in case you were wondering…
Pim: Is Moby from Pennsylvania?
T: Somewhere in the US; I’m not sure where exactly.
Pim: I thought I saw on the website that he was from Pennsylvania.
T: Oh, I didn’t notice.
Pim: But I had the feeling he was from Pennsylvania anyway…
Pim: Do you geddit, do you geddit?
T: Yeah, yeah, I geddit*.
* If you don’t geddit, click here.