Things I have lost, in no particular order
Am feeling lazy today: found this old note that I posted on Facebook in August last year, and thought it belonged on my blog with the rest of my ramblings. Hopefully not so much of my stuff will be missing when I pack for Dubai. And at least I finally have some new glasses!
1. Nomvula by Freshlyground – I am so anti copying South African music, but will simply have to in this particular case.
2. My glasses – which didn’t survive the Belville Velodrome last Saturday. Oops.
3. A pair of grey trousers – so very useful for work, but they have disappeared for a while now.
4. The first Nouvelle Vague CD – I have a distinct memory of lending it to someone, I know not who. If you have it, please bring to my party on Saturday!
5. My long red jacket – I can live without it, but I’d rather not.
6. My Clinique coral lipstick – which I bought at the Edgars beauty sale (beauty sale at work, not beauty sale at shop). And coral shades are so hot right now, damnit!
7. A pair of grey Capri pants – whoever has been purloining my clothes obviously has a taste for grey.
8. My beautiful pink glass earrings – from the glass earring factory in Kenya, where, incidentally, Merryl Streep also buys her earrings. Am holding onto the hope they are somewhere in Grahamstown. GX, please don’t hate me. And if you go to Kenya again, pretty please buy me some more!
9. Random other stuff – hey, I don’t even realise it’s gone yet, but when I remember it’ll hurt.
10. Any chance of a decent night’s sleep – am going to catch a few hours now, so goodnight 😉